I had purchased various green polishes on clearance at my last visit to Ulta and Zoya's Chita was one of them. I didn't realize it was part of the PixieDust line until I used it and finally glanced at the label. Chita is a forest green matte textured polish with gold sparkle. One coat is all that is needed to get full coverage.
For my Pot o' Gold design I used the following:
- Sally Hansen: Breezy Blue (background/sky)
- Orly: Liquid Vinyl (pot)
- OPI: Liquid Sand Honey Ryder (gold)
- China Glaze: Blonde Bombshell (gold), Running in Circles (grass & rainbow), Blue Year's Eve (rainbow)
- Sonia Kashuk: Tango Mango (rainbow)
- Milani: Green Sketch (grass)
- Jordana: Artsy Purple (rainbow)
- L.A. Colors: Yellow (rainbow), Red Glitter (rainbow)
Have a fun and safe St. Paddy's Day!