The rules are to pass it on to other Kreativ bloggers and to list 10 things about myself.
You all know how I feel about makeup, sneakers, and music but here are some things you may not know about me:
- I'm first generation born in the US. My parents are from Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
- When I was a kid, my dream job was to be a cashier at a grocery store because I liked the "beep" sound when items were scanned. LOL! Aww man..
- I graduated from SFSU in 2004. I majored in biology and minored in Latino Studies. My plan was to get into the medical field.
- I was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in 2006.
- Aside from being a freelance MUA, I own a custom cake/cupcake shop in the Bay Area with my mom.
- I've always called my cars my babies lol. My first born was a 1986 Nissan Sentra (it was an oldie handed down from my dad but I was happy to have a car), my second born was a 2000 Honda Civic, and my baby is a 2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 ♥.
- I have two younger sisters. I was the only child for seven years, then my sisters came along.
- My sisters and I would videotape ourselves reenacting scenes from Disney movies, songs and all. Sad thing is.. I was probably already about 16 years old LOL! And I always had to be the prettiest character. :D
- I don't curse.. by choice. If I'm mad, you'll know it without me having to use four letter words.
- At first, people think I'm mean because I have a sarcastic sense of humor. But they soon find out I'm a clown. I love to hang around friends/family and just bug out.